I thought about calling this course 'All the things I'd love to say to every patient at every visit but never have time', but that would be quite a long title! Nevertheless, that is essentially what this course is. My goal is to share with you vital information and experience that we all need to support our body, mind and spirit.
This course will:
- Help you cultivate a greater level of health and resilience against disease
- Walk you through changes step-by-step at your own pace to avoid overwhelm by focusing on a few key changes at a time
- Support your body's self-healing mechanisms to improve energy levels and reduce inflammation
- Deepen your understanding of your body and how it’s communicating with you
- Support you to address your health with more self-compassion and less judgment
But most importantly, my goal is to empower you to truly believe in yourself and your own internal healing power as the greatest influence over your health and quality of life.
The course is organised into 12 modules that take you step-by-step through a holistic learning experience focused on your body, mind, and spirit. The course is designed to support improved health and increased feelings of wellness within yourself whether you are currently free of illness or you have chronic health conditions.
You can take the modules in any order and at any pace that suits you. A rough guide is one module per month for a year--this is truly a process of evolving yourself. Each module contains information on various aspects of whole-person health, opportunities for self-assessment, guided meditations, worksheets, and recommended practices or life changes.
- Introduction to your journey
- Water: inside and out
- Breathing and present mind
- Food and digestion, part 1
- Food and digestion, part 2
- Toxins, 'detox' and routes of elimination
- Nature and her rhythms
- Sleep, rest and stress reduction
- Self-attending and sovereignty
- Movement and sweating
- Shadow work, emotional processing and mental habits
- Signs of imbalance and allowing a return to balance
Course content weaves together the traditions of Naturopathic Medicine, Chinese Medicine, and Ayurveda, with modern science and reflective psychoemotional practices.
If you have ever thought of hitting the reset button on your life and how you relate to yourself and your health, this course will guide you through that process. It's time to take up your power and use it to create the best-feeling version of you, enabling you to create the life you envision!